Although it changes from semester to semester, these are the typical items one might find on my person:
- TMA-1 Headphones from AIAIAI– All of their earpads are synthetic and replaceable.
- Nico Tyvek Wallet– Can be found in this post.
- iPhone 4
- Toshiba Slim 150GB Hard Drive- I use it almost exclusively for music.
- 4 Copper Rings- Self-made.
- Meisel Violin Mute- The heaviest mute I could find.
- Shubb Capo- Only guitar accessory I care to own.
- Derwent 2B Pencil- I’ve really never tried other brands.
- Crazy Rumors Orange Bergamot Lip Balm- They range from ice cream to cake flavors. All vegan.
- Triple Aluminum Pencil Sharpener– I only use this kind of sharpeners.
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Thread in Black and White
- C.S. Osborne and Co. Awl and Stud Prong Press– For vegan “leather” working.
- Assorted Le Labo Perfume Samples– Great travel size
- Merchant and Mills Sewing Notions- Wide bow scissors, measuring tape, 25 fine needles, wooden capsule of 12 easy to thread needles, entomology pins for fine fabrics – most can also be found in NYC at Habu Textiles. I keep them in a small box of sewing essentials.
What’s in your bag? Organize and shoot your bag contents, tell us what’s there and why, and tag @thediscerningbrute on Instagram or @discerningbrute Twitter and you might get featured on TheDiscerningBrute.com if we like it!