1. There are only 2 days left to enter to win the handsome $350 Matt & Nat Bag! It’s so easy to win, all you need is your webcam.
2. While you were brown-bagging it, have you ever wondered whether your wine or beer has egg whites, lard, or fish guts in it? Find out if your favorite booze is vegan at Barnivore!
3. Party Bags! Vegan Accessories line Malcolm Fontier is launching a new collection. Come out to the party in NYC!
Gallery, Noon – 6 PM
Stop by and take a leisurely look at the new line and the artists’ work. Hourly giveaways.
Party! 7 – 11 PM
We turn it up a few notches with music by Atlanta’s DJ Chris Nicholson, drinks and giveaways. Of course, you can continue to shop for great gear.
4. STAY VOCAL is an awesome re-use website with the mission of encouraging people to reuse whenever and wherever possible. Thanks to reader Jesse Gavin for pointing this out for us! They have some great menswear!
6. Legendary designer, Jhane Barnes’ RHEDUX line utilizes pristine, high-quality fibers, yarns, and fabrics that would have otherwise have ended up in dumpsters.
7. The Recycled Retriever makes eco-friendly pet products in Provincetown and Cape Cod! They ship and even do gift baskets! Lots of recycled, hemp, and organic toys and beds and stuff!