1. Imagine showing up on November 4th to cast your history-making vote for Barack Obama—only to be turned away because you aren’t properly registered. Think it can’t happen to you? Don’t be so sure. There are a bunch of reasons your registration might not be up to date, even if you think it is. Take one minute right now to double-check your registration using our cool web tool, VotePoke. Click here: Check your registration!
2. Russell Simmons talks about his veganism, Obama, and yoga on CNN! Thanks to Dawnwatch for this news-bite.
3. Simple Gunny Banana Bag.
Simple’s Banana bag is made from Jute. Jute is a rain-fed crop with little need for fertilizer or pesticides. Jute fibre is also 100% bio-degradable and recyclable and thus environmentally friendly.
4. Help End the Slaughter of American Horses in Mexico!
5. Loomstate’s Summer Look. Loomstate‘s Summer Man in organic cotton:
7. English Retreads! These vegan bags and accessories are made from 100% recycled tires!
8. Help create a South Atlantic Whale Sanctuary!
Please send an e-mail to International Whaling Commission (IWC) member countries asking them to vote for the South Atlantic Whale Sanctuary.
9. I am not typically a fan of slogan shirts. However, I have such a passionate hatred for the Hummer and everything it represents, that this organic shirt from Green Label Organics jumped out at me. I wouldn’t necessairy wear it, but I certainly agree with it. Bummer.
10. Ruddy Duck in Hood River, Oregon is an awesome mens eco-botique!